The Personal Assistant will manage the day-to-day schedule of The Family calendar including the lady of the household and their 4 children. The successful candidate is an experienced PA, extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a rockstar at juggling between multiple priorities as they move quickly!
This role is one to make your own in The Family Office – you will work predominantly in the boutique Yorkville office, however, will be required to travel to various US locations with some after hours work expected.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Performing extensive calendar management for The Family on all personal appointments
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders by acting as the first point of contact for personal associates, design vendors, and external stakeholders
- Booking all travel arrangements and arranging schedules and logistics
- Instrumental in coordination – personal assets, vehicle purchases, etc.
- Assisting with other administrative and ad-hoc tasks as needed for the team
- Managing expenses, reconciliations, and project related tracking in Excel
- Club membership management
- Organize submitted hours from house staff for review and Principal approval.
- House staff recruiting efforts – nannies, drivers, cleaners, tutors
- Manage Principal real estate assets AS DIRECTED
- Work with vendors to ensure that deliveries are on point; HUGE follow up element and MUST manage tightly
- Work with property managers in multiple locations to ensure that staff and deliverables are executed in a timely manner
- Coordinate move and art install with dealers and carpenters, to ensure the art portfolio is property managed
- Landscaping projects
- Utilities initiation, set up, changes, moves, etc.
- Principal and Family Travel
- Aid in managing insurance portfolio ‐ Auto, assets (homes, boats, art, etc.)
- Invoice Management