Our client seeks an Executive Personal Assistant to provide a high level of confidential support to the business owners for duties both corporate and personal. Ensure that effective planning and administrative systems are in place and maintained efficiently and effectively. This includes calendar management, agenda and meeting preparation, travel arrangements (business and personal), client liaison, highly confidential document production, corporate function management, and tasks assigned by management.
- Provide regular reports to the Chief Executive Officer, including daily task plans, project status updates, and follow-up from calls/meetings to priorities tasks and commitments.
- Purchase goods online and in-person for business and personal needs.
- Book travel arrangements overseas and domestic, including any Visas and passport requirements. Must be able to make quick changes as needed.
- Book medical and personal appointments as requested.
- Prepare information packages and documentation in advance of meetings and travel.
- Anticipate issues and initiate appropriate action to ensure the most effective use of time.
- Organize, coordinate, and prioritize workflow to complete tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible for expense tracking.
- Responsible to plan corporate and personal events.
- Attend critical meetings, take minutes and notes, manage follow-up on action items, and provide status updates.
- Responsible for liaising between the organization, the executive office, clients, and suppliers at the highest level of professionalism.
- Proofread, edit, and format documents such as presentations and reports.
- Carry out research and present findings.
- Event and entertainment coordination and management. This including reservations, cars, transfers, etc.)
- Manage incoming and outgoing communication.
- Other duties as assigned by management.