Toronto (Midtown), ON
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing corporate and personal level support to the CEO of this financial services and asset management company; being proactive in anticipating the requirements of all job functions and communicating with CEO and other Senior Executives; implementing systems and procedures to deal with scheduled and adhoc workflow; being highly organized, self-motivated and demonstrating strong follow-through. Performing office management duties in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide high-level confidential administrative support to CEO first and foremost, and the Senior Leadership team as required.
• Manage and maintain CEO's extremely active calendar of appointments, schedules and travel arrangements.
• Arrange & coordinate meetings/events (Board retreats, management dinners, etc.)
• Screen CEO's emails, archive and professionally compose replies/correspondence on behalf of the CEO when required.
• Prepare reports, presentations (investor, Boards, partners) and memos when required.
• Prepare the CEO's monthly expense summary - personal and business-related expenses.
• Liaise with Leadership team on behalf of the CEO.
• Perform office management, operations, and facilities duties in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Interacting with high profile Executives from other institutions globally.
• Prepare travel related expense reports for other members of senior management.
• Manage all CEO's memberships & subscriptions and their renewals / payments.
• Maintain both paper and extensive electronic filing system (Outlook and other).
• Maintain staff/employee files in CEO's office and assist with new Executive onboarding.
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels on behalf of the CEO when required.
• Personal tasks as required.
• 7+ years of executive level support, preferably CEO/C-Suite levels.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Willingness to perform office management duties.
• Ability to work in a growing fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders including staff, board members and external partners.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to ask clarifying questions and work with senior management, internal and external clients.
• Superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Proactive approaches to problem-solving and decision-making capability.