Our client currently seeks a dynamic Executive Assistant to provide full administrative support including event coordination, client travel and conferences, and business and life coordination for the CEO of this growing dynamic company in Aurora. This is a unique opportunity to work in this growing community in GTA North. The successful candidate co-ordinates all activities of the CEO’s office, schedule, and travel arrangements while being the go-to for his Leadership pipeline.
- Coordinates all onsite and offsite executive business meetings as requested and ensures that all support materials, documents, and equipment are available.
- Prepares meeting’s agendas and ensures follow-up on all outstanding items as required
- Proactively manages the CEO’s calendar and agendas ensuring coordinated flow of all meeting, events, and travel.
- Responsible for the company Travel portal, assisting others with usage, and providing assistance when required.
- Co-ordinates all travel arrangements utilizing the company jet.
- Prepares correspondence and documents as required.
- Processes expense reports.
- Proactively prepare, consolidate, and edit presentations.
- Purchasing office supplies and promotional gifts on behalf of the CEO.
- Co-ordinates travel requests for Visitors and Clients as per Senior Executives requests.
- Enables co-workers to grow and succeed through feedback, instruction, and encouragement; formally delivering information.
- Develops fresh ideas that provide solutions to all types of workplace challenges.
- Performs personal tasks as needed including travel and reservations.