The successful candidate will join this high energy team, helping to support the important business functions that keep their organization running strong and successful. As a driven project coordinator, you will work to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help your Executive deliver exceptional quality service to clients, win in the marketplace and support the company’s growth and profitability.
- Project Management: Manages the status, resources, and timelines for all items, and work with management and internal teams to provide updates on issues and advance same.
- Communication liaison: Serves as the liaison on all communications for both internal teams and external clients. Responsible for communicating updates, information, and changes. May be appointed as a delegate to participate in meetings.
- Financial management: Oversees all expenditures.
- Administrative management: Manages the administrative functions, such as the preparation and formatting of any written communication, reporting, or presentation. Managing repository for any maintenance and storage of any files or documentation as well as other various administrative duties when directed. Ensures appropriate technology is leveraged to execute tasks.
- Calendar management: Sets the calendar and has ownership of the daily itinerary as well as any meeting deliverables, communications, or follow up.
- Travel management: Manages all details for travel, including intricate travel details including flight, VISAs (as necessary), accommodation, translators if necessary, time zone considerations, and on the ground travel requirements. Will ensure that all details, while traveling, is handled as well as on-site assistance and presence is available.
- Meeting coordination: Coordinates and assists in ensuring that meeting agenda and requirements are accurate, and all details are complete according to the specific needs of the meeting. Adept in using meeting boardroom technology. This includes coordination of external guests and their travel and accommodation while on the premise. Collects all minutes from meeting and manages all follow up on any tasks, take-aways, or communications.