• Provide financial planning, retirement, tax, estate and succession planning and similar wealth planning related services to the high net worth clients of our Advisors on an economic basis.
• Meet with clients and IAs on wealth planning matters.
• Provide information and actionable solutions and strategies for tax issues, insurance, business succession, use of trusts, planned giving strategies, registered and other retirement vehicles, financial and estate planning and other areas that affect high net worth clients with highly complex issues.
• Lead seminars and presentations on Wealth Planning Services for IAs, clients, prospective clients and Centers of Influence
• Provide direction and coordinate the implementation of wealth planning strategies, including meeting with clients professional advisors (e.g. lawyers, accountants, and actuaries), as appropriate.
• Develop and implement wealth planning service standards and design complex wealth planning strategies for the unique needs of the high net worth clients, including participation in the sales process and directing implementation of wealth planning strategies for these clients.
• Develop systems and processes for the effective and efficient delivery of wealth planning support services to Advisors and clients.
• Assist with quality assurance as required for the Wealth Planning Group – review of complex files. Assist in the development of a training program on wealth planning matters for IAs and clients
• L.L.B Degree, professional Accounting Designation (CA, CGA, CMA) or Financial Planning Designation (CFP).
• Over 10 years of planning experience specializing in tax, financial and estate planning.
• Experience in the financial services industry would be an asset. • Demonstrated excellence in designing and implementing complex tax and financial, insurance and estate planning strategies.
• Strong relationship management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving s abilities.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to interact effectively with other executives and professionals.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team. • Facility with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.